- All requests must be submitted on the organization's letterhead or the attached appearance form at least 4 weeks in advance of your event. No telephone, fax or email requests will be accepted.
- All requests will receive a response. If you haven't heard back from us, we're still working on your request. Once confirmed, we will contact you, so please be patient.
- Should the Sea Gal(s) become unable to appear due to illness, injury or circumstances beyond their control, we will make every effort to find a suitable replacement.
- Appearances are typically one hour in length.
- Sea Gals have various outfits to wear for events, but normally will not wear their game uniform.
- A minimum of three cheerleaders is required if requesting a dance routine(s) be performed.
- The Sea Gals have a "Show Group" that can perform a customized, non-stop, high-energy show with colorful costume changes.
The Sea Gals are normally available year-around, with the exception of Sea Gal Tryouts (typically held in April or May) and on game days.
- $150 per hour, per Sea Gal (2-hour minimum)
- $2,000 - 60-minute Show Group performance
Payment for Sea Gals appearances must be paid in advance or at the event.
If you would like to request an appearance from the Sea Gals, please fill out the form located here and mail to:
Sea Gals Appearance Request
12 Seahawks Way
Renton, WA 98056